I’ve never really posted about my all-time favorite skin products so let’s dive right in with my top five!
1. Philosophy Microdelivery Exfoliating Wash – If you’re looking for a face exfoliator, this one is amazing! It gets out all the dirt and grime from the day more than any makeup remover or face wash can do. Plus it’s never too rough on skin…if anything it makes my face feel even softer.
2. First Aid Vitamin Hydrating Mist – while I love moisturizers, sometimes I just use this mist and my skin feels just as amazing. It also works amazingly as a way to freshen up your complexion. But seriously…get this if you have dry skin!
3. Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal mask – I’ve talked about this mask several times but I can’t talk about it enough. Pores get so clogged up by the end of a week full of makeup. The best way to clear up your pores is with a charcoal mask and I love this one!
4. Clinique Pep Start eye cream – I literally just got this but after two uses, I’ve started to notice a difference on my undereyes. This little eye cream is perfect for anyone who gets crazy dark circles under their eyes. The cream really does pep me up for the day!
5. Clinique Acne + Line Correcting serum – Anyone with acne (hello almost everyone! 😉) needs this product in their routine! It’s very lightweight but it does a great job of attacking acne at the root and getting rid of it fast. Hi there, acne free skin!
Hopefully this was helpful for anyone looking to try different skin products…I’d love to hear what my beauties can’t get enough of (you know what to do!)
Thanks for reading, my loves 🙂 til next time