Once in a while, I like doing some makeup-related tags to change it up here ok my blog SO I decided to do this one because…well it’s dedicated to lipstick! 💋💄
1. What was the first lipstick you ever owned?
Not totally sure BUT I’m pretty sure it was something from Cover Girl. I know it was a light pink shade because I wasn’t ready to go for anything too crazy…now look where I am 😜
2. Which lip product was the biggest disappointment?
Definitely the Tarte Rainforest of the Sea lipstick in Mai Tai. The color faded quickly on me and then a week after using it the lipstick completely broke and refused to be fixed after I tried several times. So sad 😭
3. Which lipstick is your holy grail product?
Definitely any and all of Jeffree Star’s liquid lipsticks. Enough said…they are the best liquid lipsticks on the market!
4. Roughly how many lipsticks do you own?
Ummm not enough 😜 last I counted I have over 50 now!
5. If you could only keep 3 lip products, which 3 would you pick?
This would break my heart but if I had to choose, I’d go with EOS lip balm, Jeffree Star liquid lipstick in Virginity, and Jeffree Star liquid lipstick in Abused. But UGH that would be too hard for me!
6. Matte or glossy?
Matte. I can’t stand the feeling of lip gloss…no thank you to sticky lips!
7. Which is the most expensive lipstick you own?
I believe for me it’s my Too Faced Melted Liquid lipsticks. While I love high-end brands, the ones I like don’t have super expensive lipsticks luckily!
8. Which is the cheapest lipstick you own?
My ColourPop liquid lipsticks…it’s hard to beat high quality lipstick for $6!
9. What is your favorite non-lipstick lip product?
EOS lip balm definitely! It always keeps my lips soft and kissable 😗
10. What non-traditional lip color would you like to see come into fashion?
I’m hoping greens become more popular. I own Jeffree’s Dirty Money and I’m also looking for a dark green lipstick so hopefully more people will jump on the green lipstick bandwagon!
Alright everyone I had so much fun with these questions and I hope to see more of you beauties take a whirl with them too!
Also I’d love to see some of your ideas for future posts in the comments 😃
Thanks for reading, my loves 🙂 til next time