It’s finally here…well it’s almost here at least! I love fall, especially where I live so I always get super pumped for this season 😁
Fall is also my favorite season for makeup for sure! The best lip and eyeshadow colors are out and I can’t get enough. So let’s dive into some of the items I have on my fall wishlist!
1. Jeffree Star Lip Ammunition- if you haven’t seen his new swatch reveal video for these, go to his channel NOW! The formulas are going to be satin and the colors are to die for 😍 They won’t be available until September 30 but I seriously can’t wait. I’m hoping to get Grandaddy Purp, Celebrity Skin, and Popsicle Dream!
2. It Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Cream- it’s not even funny how many eye creams I’ve tried to get rid of my dark circles. But I’ve heard the Bye Bye concealer and eye cream from It Cosmetics are great so hey might as well try it!
3. Bosnia Tsubaki Splash Mask- This sounded really interesting on Sephora’s website. It’s great for normal to dry skin and for any uneven skin tones. I love different kinds of masks so I’m hoping to try this one and love it!
4. NYX Liquid Crystal Liner- Metallic lips have been trendy lately…ehy not some metallic eyeliner as well? This shade is black but NYX has a few other shades I want to try. And I’ve recently fallen in love with liquid liners and learned how to rock them so I gotta try these!
5. Nars Pure Matte Lipstick in Volga- I have yet to purchase any Nars makeup…I know right? They are on the pricier side BUT when I saw this lipstick I knew I had to have it! It’s the perfect shade for fall and it’s matte so of course this is on my wishlist.
6. Lime Crime Velvetines liquid lipstick in Lana- I want to try another metallic lipstick and this one is bronze. Gorgeous right? I’m really hoping to buy this soon because I already love what I have from Lime Crime!
7. Morphe Deysi Danger Highlighter palette- Ok you know your girl can’t resist highlighters! These are neutral shades BUT if they’re highlighters I’ll take them any day. Plus I’ve looked at the swatches and they look flawless!
8. Morphe 35F palette- Is this not the most perfect palette for fall? Look at those gorgeous burgundy shades…uummm yes please! I already love the Morphe palettes so I’m definitely going to need another one.
9. It’s a 10 Miracle Hair Mask- I’ve tried one hair mask and I didn’t see any results from it. It’s a 10 products are really good (in my experience) and less expensive than a lot of haircare brands SO looks like I need to try this guy!
10. Milk Makeup Holographic Stick- My last wishlist item is another highlighter. Jeffree Star recently did a video on this product and he really liked it. He said it’s perfect for a base highlighter and God knows I can never have enough highlighters so I’ll need to add this to my stash.
And that is my beauty wishlist for fall! I hope to see my beauties out there making their wishlists 😊
Thanks for reading, my loves 🙂 til next time