I got my Ipsy bag for October finally! Technically it came in the mail on Friday but I just got back from Tucson yesterday so I finally got my hands on it.
First of all…OBSESSED WITH THE BAG DESIGN! Last year’s October bag was gold and black. Very chic and cute but this one screams October…literally! 😜
Now without further ado, let’s dive in to what I got this month:
- Promise Organic Nourishing Coconut Milk Facial Lotion
- The Balm Cosmetics Hot Mama shadow/blush
- Trust Fund Beauty Gimme Good Face face primer
- Lottie London eyeshadow brush in pink
- tre’Stique Mini Matte Lip Crayon in Florence Figure
For this month, I’m 100% psyched about the new eyeshadow brush. I love trying new brushes and I’ve been trying so hard to get some more brushes from Ipsy. The ones I’ve gotten in the past from them are so high quality that I’m so psyched to try this one.
Overall I’d say I got some pretty good products. But hands down…I’m all about this damn Halloween bag! I’ll be using this for my makeup the rest of October 🎃
What did you get in your Ipsy bags this month? Comment below, beauties😊
Thanks for reading, my loves 🙂 til next time