I am so excited to announce I finally got off the wait list for the Sephora Play box! This is my first one and I can’t wait to play with my new products.
So far what I like about this subscription is how they give me samples of high end brands to try. Yes Ipsy does that once in a while but my whole Play box was high end stuff.
The bag that my products came in is so cute too! Lipstix & chill? YES MA’AM 😍 I’m definitely going to use this little bag when I travel.
Here’s what I got for my first month:
- Yves Saint Laurent sampler fragrance in the scent Mon Paris (which, by the way, the scent is to die for)
- Smashbox Always On Matte liquid lipstick in Driver’s Seat
- Christophe Robin Regenerating Mask w/ Rare Prickly Pear Seed Oil
- Belif The True Cream Aqua Bomb
- Blinc Mascara Amplified
- Skin Inc. Pure Revival Peel
These all look like amazing products so it’s hard to pick just one that I’m the most excited to use. I definitely am not a perfume person but I already love the sample I got from Yves Saint Laurent.
My first impression of the Sephora Play box? AMAZING! They gave me some great products and I really got the best bang for my buck 😊
Any other Play subscribers out there? What did you get this month?
Thanks for reading, my loves 🙂 til next time