So my first “What’s in My Sephora Basket” post last month got some great feedback so I decided to keep it as a regular monthly post.
My addiction to Sephora is too real…but hey you beauties are just like me! So let’s look at what I’m thinking of buying for this month:
1. GlamGlow Gravity Mud Firming Treatment- This mask definitely trended a couple months ago but I’m a little behind so bear with me. The packaging instantly grabbed me so I had to add it to my basket!
2. Caudalie Mask Trio- This set comes with a detox mask, moisturizing mask and a glycolic peel…can you say spa night? I’ve never tried this brand and I love this packaging so it’s definitely a must have.
3. Living Proof Flex Shaping Hairspray- I’m not even going to mention my obsession for Living Proof…ok just kidding I LOVE THIS BRAND! Now I don’t use a lot of hairspray but I figure I might as well try Living Proof’s.
4. Sephora Favorites Give Me Some Bold Lip- This set is any lipstick lover’s dream…and it’s no doubt my dream! Look at the variety of shades…so flawless I must try it 😍
5. Christophe Robin Regenerating Hair Mask- I already have a sample size I got from Sephora Play! and I love it. What sucks is that it’s pretty pricey ($71…yikes) but it’s worth it for a product I love!
6. Sephora Lotus face mask- This is the only Sephora brand face mask I haven’t tried yet so obviously I gotta have it! Plus it says it’s a moisturizing mask…yes please 😆
7. Smashbox Step-by-step Contour Kit- Ok I still like the Benefit Hoola Bronzer BUT I want to try a different bronzer. This Smashbox one caught my eye plus it comes with a brush so I definitely will check it out.
8. Fresh Rose Floral Toner- Don’t call me crazy yet but I still haven’t tried a facial toner. Most of my skin care products cleanse my face really well so I never considered a toner. I’ve heard this one is amazing though so into my basket it goes!
What Sephora products are you lusting after this month? Tell me below!
Thanks for reading, my loves 🙂 til next time