I’m so happy because my Sephora Play! box came earlier than last month so yay!
Alright this month’s theme was about getting that glow and glowing for the gods. Look at the adorable bag this month: I definitely used last month’s bag a lot so I expect to use this one when I travel.
Now here’s what I got for November:
- Cover FX Illuminating Primer
- The Estee Edit by Estee Lauder Dissolve the Drama 2-in-1 Makeup Remover + Cleanser (ok whoa…long ass name, right?)
- GlamGlow Super Mud Clearing Treatment (already own the full size and I’m obsessed)
- Stella McCartney Pop fragrance sampler
- Laura Mercier Rose Gold Caviar Stick Eye Colour
- Sephora Gel Gloss Ultra Brilliant Ultra Shine Lip Gel in Pin-up Pink
Again I’m excited about these products (except the lip gel…I really don’t use lip glosses). But I’d have to say the one I’m the most excited to use is either the Laura Mercier eye crayon or the Cover FX primer. Hopefully all these products will help me glow to the skies!
Play subscribers, let me know what you got for your November box!
Thanks for reading, my loves 🙂 til next time