I’m back from Tucson and I came home to my November Ipsy bag! YAY!
Now the bag is cute but not my all-time favorite. I don’t like the material (kinda scuba knit I guess you’d say) but the design is pretty cute.
Here is everything I got this month:
- Tarte Maracuja Oil
- 3 Bonvivant Botanical Mask Packs (chamomile + tea tree, collagen +olive and sodium hyaluronate +lotus)
- Formula X nail polish in Huntress
- The Balm Cosmetics Mad Lash black mascara
- Ciate London Liquid Velvet lipstick in Diva
- And I redeemed some points and got the OGX Weightless Oil and Lifting Tonic spray!
I’m honestly pretty pleased with this month’s bag! I got some high end stuff and some new brands to try. I think I’m most excited to try the Ciate liquid lipstick. I mean this red is fabulous and you know I love trying liquid lipsticks!
What did you Ipsy beauties get in your bags this month?
Thanks for reading, my loves 🙂 til next time