I love doing beauty blog tags and I found this one soo let’s dive in!
- How old were you when you started wearing makeup? I was about 12 and I started with lip gloss and mascara. By the time I was 14, I wore a full face of makeup and haven’t looked back since.
- How did you get into makeup? I grew up in dance and theater so makeup was always something that interested me. And of course I always loved watching my mom put on makeup and seeing what you could do with it.
- What are some of your favorite makeup brands? Jeffree Star, Benefit Cosmetics, Tarte Cosmetics, Urban Decay, Morphe, NYX Cosmetics and Anastasia Beverly Hills.
- What does makeup mean to you? Makeup means freedom: freedom to express yourself and the freedom to play with colors. Makeup has always held a special place in my heart and it is perfect for showing off who you are.
- If you could only wear 4 products on your face, what would they be? Foundation, highlight, eyeliner and lipstick…whew that was way too difficult!
- What’s your favorite thing about makeup? My favorite thing about makeup is being able to create different looks every day. I love getting creative and showing off my skills. Plus at the end of the day, it all comes off and you can start over.
- What do you think about drugstore vs. high end products? It really depends on the brand. Some drugstore brands have really stepped up their game, like NYX. I do prefer high end products because I’ve had a better experience with them. But some high end brands can be a bit disappointing too.
- What’s one piece of advice you would give to beginners? Watch a lot of tutorials. But also don’t expect to look as amazing as a youtuber. Many of them are experienced makeup artists and eventually you’ll get there. Just sit down, put on a tutorial and practice as much as you can.
- What’s one makeup trend you’ll never understand? I’ll never understand lip contouring. I’ve tried it and I didn’t really see the appeal to it. I mean yes a lot of beauties look flawless with contoured lips. But personally I don’t get it…not much favorite look!
I would love to see my beauties out there do this tag so I can learn more about who you all are! Tag my blog if you decide to answer these questions 😊
Thanks for reading, my loves 🙂 til next time