Beauties guess what? It’s time for the January 2017 Ipsy reveal! I love getting my Ipsy bag every month…seeing that pink envelope makes me so happy 😆
Alright so this bag is pretty cute…not my favorite bag design but still chic looking and cute for winter!
Now here’s everything I got for January’s bag:
- Beaute Basics angled contour brush
- Ciate London Gelology Top Coat nail polish
- Pur Lisse Blue Lotus Seed Mud Mask + Exfoliant
- The Balm Cosmetics Bahama Mama bronzer
- Naked Cosmetics loose eyeshadow pigment in Desert Sunset
And finally I redeemed some points and got the adorable Luxie 227 Blending brush! YAY!
So overall, not a bad bag at all! I think the products I’m most excited to use are the two brushes. Ipsy doesn’t send me brushes as much as I’d like so I’m always super psyched when I get brushes from them!
To see more of my thoughts on this bag, go check out my latest video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DSF5nnU0RM
What did my Ipsy beauties get this month in their glam bags? Comment below!
Thanks for reading, my loves 🙂 til next time