Recently I’ve been messaged by some beauty bloggers just starting out who want some tips on how to be successful. Now I’m not a pro BUT with almost 2,000 followers, I like to consider my blog to be pretty successful!
So without further ado, here are my tips for you beauties just starting out:
- Make it personal – This sounds so obvious but seriously…adding your voice will make your blog stand out! There are so many beauty bloggers so definitely make sure you make it personal.
- Post…A LOT – So maybe you don’t have to post every day like me (maybe you do though). But honestly if you don’t post enough, you won’t get a lot of readers.
- Keep the posts interesting…and short! – Don’t just post your makeup look for each day…give your readers something different! If you change up your posts a lot, people will always be excited to see what you come up with next.
- ALWAYS post at least one picture – I mean, come on…we’re in the makeup industry! MAKE YOUR BLOG VISUAL! Nothing says boring like endless words on a page. Give the readers something to look at, even if it’s not necessarily your makeup looks.
- Interact with followers – The biggest thing that has helped me gain followers is interacting with other blogs. I love seeing what other people post, collaborating with them and hearing their thoughts on my blog. Build a relationship with your followers and they’ll be your loyal beauties!
I hope all my beauties starting their beauty blogs found this helpful and I’m so excited to see your posts in the future!
Thanks for reading, my loves 🙂 til next time