I got my Sephora Play box early this month and I could not be more thrilled to open it! So let’s jump right into it:
The bag, first of all, is really cute! Even though it’s white and will definitely get dirty, I like the message on it and the design is cute. I love it already!
Now here’s everything I got this month:
- Sephora Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover
- Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer
- Makeup Forever Aqua XL eyeliner in Black
- Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench Hyaluronic Cloud Cream
- Daisy by Marc Jacobs fragrance sampler
- Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Intensive Exfoliator
The winner for this month is WAY too hard to pick. Sephora Play really nailed it with this bag!
If I had to pick, I’d probably say I’m the most excited to try the Smashbox primer. I’ve been dying to try it since I first got into makeup. I’ve heard so many amazing things about it so I can’t wait to try it!
Overall this month’s bag is the best I’ve ever gotten from Sephora Play! I really have no complaints about any of these products so YAY!
To hear more of my thoughts on this month’s bag, go watch my new video:
Thanks for reading, my loves 🙂 til next time