I can never get enough of my subscription boxes…I always love opening them so let’s look at this month’s Sephora Play! Box.
First of all…the bag design? COME. ON! It is so simple but fabulous! I’m glad it’s not a white drawstring bag again…this one is clear and so cute for summer.
Here are my May products:
- Tocca Stella fragrance sampler
- Trestique Mini Highlighter Stick in Maldives Luminescent
- Tatcha Pure One Step Camellia Cleansing Oil
- Rahua Omega 9 Hair Mask
- Nudestix Magnetic Matte Lip Crayon in Greystone
- Belif Hungarian Water Essence
This month’s bag is really awesome so it’s hard to pick a favorite product! But I think I would pick the Tatcha cleansing oil. I’ve been absolutely dying to try Tatcha so this is my chance to try before I buy.
What did you get in your May Sephora Play! Box?
Thanks for reading, my loves 🙂 til next time