If the title doesn’t give away the topic of this post, here it is: today I’ll be giving you some tips on how to keep your blog, YouTube channel, Instagram, etc active and keeping your name OUT THERE!
For over a year now, I’ve worked tirelessly on my daily blog (close to 2,200 followers now YAY). Shortly after starting this, I started a makeup Instagram. Then earlier this year I started my Youtube channel.
Between all this and school and work, life can be super crazy. BUT my personal brand is very important to me and it should be for all you beauties so here are my tips:
- Post regularly – I know this is a no brainer but seriously…post on a regular basis. My blog has posts once a day, my channel has a new video every Sunday and Wednesday and my Instagram has a new picture at least twice a week. This is the top way to keep your name relevant.
- Create fun content – Change up what types of posts you do on your platforms. Don’t always do tutorials or always do reviews. Your brand will grow when you show off some fun variety.
- Don’t listen to the haters – People on the internet can be insensitive and rude. But don’t listen to them! You do you girl and be proud of what you’re doing. Listen to your fans…they love you
- Take time to plan out content – I always have new content ideas on the back of my mind. But if life gets too crazy, I try to find time to plan out what to post when. It’ll take the load off your back and help you feel more organized.
- Never be afraid to take risks – When I first started my channel, I was so afraid of what people would think of me. But now I don’t care. I post videos that I want to post and I’m always striving to take risks on my channel and have more fun. Trust me…life is more fun that way 😊
Thanks for reading, my loves 🙂 til next time