Who’s ready to see what I got this month from Sephora Play? I know I am excited to show you beauties!
The theme for the month is supposed to be “makeup geek” so the bag has a science kinda theme to it. I think it’s cute BUT I’m still not a fan of the white drawstring bag design. Hoping Sephora Play changes it up next month!
Now let’s see what I got for the month:
- Hourglass Vanish Seamless Finish Foundation Stick in Shell
- Beautyblender micro mini
- Kat Von D Lock-It Concealer Creme in Warm
- Alterna Haircare Caviar Anti-Aging Miracle Multiplying Volume Mist
- Lancer The Method: Polish
- Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue fragrance sampler
I got some interesting products this month. But I’m most excited about the Alterna mist and the Kat Von D concealer. I’ve never tried Alterna (but I’ve always wanted to) and Kat’s concealer has gotten good reviews. Can’t wait to try all the products!
Overall, I got a pretty great bag this month. Not my favorite but Sephora came through with some fabulous new things for me to try!
What did you get this month? Comment below!
Also please tune into my channel on Tuesday at 12 p.m. MDT for my first impressions on the box!
Thanks for reading, my loves 🙂 til next time