So I know it seems weird that I’m posting this box so late. But if you didn’t know, I was in Phoenix for 2 and a half weeks with family and my box showed up a few days after I left (isn’t that always how it goes 😣).
But now I’m here to talk about my Sephora Play box from December 2017.
The bag is cute and not white, which is a win for me. I’m digging the Great Gatsby theme with the design! Only thing is it’s still a drawstring bag. Sephora, I’m begging you: PLEASE CHANGE YOUR BAGS UP!
Anyways, here is everything I got:
- Clinique Pretty Easy Liquid Eyelining Pen
- Stella by Stella McCartney fragrance sampler
- Make Up For Ever Artist Rouge Lipstick in C207
- Laura Mercier Caviar Eye Stick Colour in Au Naturel
- Caudalie Vine(Activ) Energizing and Smoothing Eye Cream
- Drybar Triple Sec 3-in-1
Overall, I think I got some interesting products last month. I think I’m the most excited to use the lipstick or eyeliner. The lip shade is a gorgeous bright pink, which you can never go wrong with. And I’m curious if the Clinique eyeliner is as amazing as Kat Von D’s Tattoo Liner.
What did you get last month from Sephora Play?
Thanks for reading, my loves 🙂 til next time