It feels like I just posted about last month’s Sephora Play…oh wait I did! 😉
This month’s bag is all about a new year, new you. As usual, I’m not loving this bag design. It’s still a drawstring and still white. Come on Sephora Play, switch it up!
Now here’s all I got in January:
- Smashbox Photo Finish Primerizer
- Lancome CILS BOOSTER XL Super Enhancing Mascara Base
- Clinique Pep Start Eye Cream
- GlamGlow Supercleanse Clearing Cream-to-Foam Cleanser
- Alterna Haircare Caviar Anti-Aging Replenishing Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner
- Fresh Rose Floral Toner
Luckily I’ve tried a few of these products and loved them. Out of the ones I haven’t tried, I’m most excited to try is the GlamGlow cleanser. I love this brand and I’ve never tried their face washes.
What products did you get in this month’s Sephora Play box?
Thanks for reading, my loves 🙂 til next time