I’m sure a lot of you use makeup wipes to take off your makeup. Well I’m here to tell you to stop!
For one thing, don’t ever use only makeup wipes. You need a least a face wash to get rid of any extra dirt and makeup.
Makeup wipes literally do nothing! They barely get your makeup off and definitely get dirt or oil out of your skin. You’re really just smearing around bacteria and dirt when you use makeup wipes. Um EW!
These wipes are also way too harsh on your skin because of how hard you have to rub your skin just to try to get any makeup off. And all that rubbing will eventually bring wrinkles and fine lines.
Instead, look into getting micellar cleansing water or a cleansing balm. You just apply a little to your face and wash it off with a washcloth. Even after this step, my face already feels cleaner than it ever would just using a disgusting makeup wipe.
Here are some products to check out if you’re still using makeup wipes:
- Caudalie Micellar Cleansing Water
- Sephora Collection Micellar Cleansing Water (various scents)
- First Aid Beauty Hello FAB Coconut Micellar Makeup Melter
- Clinique Take the Day Off Cleansing Balm
- IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Makeup 3-in-1 Makeup Melting Cleansing Balm
- Yes To Tomatoes Detoxifying Charcoal Micellar Cleansing Water
Thanks for reading, my loves 🙂 til next time